Have you decided to create a website but your budget will not cover the payment of professional developer services? Wix and Godaddy are two of the most unique and inexpensive web builders anyone can afford, but which one should you choose?
Wix vs GoDaddy: Pros and Cons
The confrontation between Wix vs GoDaddy is eternal, so below we list the pros and cons of each of them, which will clearly show in what aspect each of them is superior.
So, the pros of Wix:
- In creative control mode, there are no restrictions due to the drag and drop function
- According to the results of all testing, it is the most recommended web builder
- Has a wide arsenal of templates in the form of 500 themes for different directions
- There is a free plan
Cons of Wix:
- No ability to switch templates during the work process
- A fairly expensive standard tariff plan
Pros of GoDaddy:
- With it, you will create a website in minutes
- Quality built-in SEO tools
- If there is a problem with fantasy, this is your ideal option
- Just $ 10 a month for an ad-free plan
Cons of GoDaddy:
- For more creative people, the design may seem limited
- No ability to add additional functions
Ease of use
Ease of use is almost the main consideration when building a website. So which website builder is easier to use?
Here, users were divided into two camps. Some said that Wix was easier to use because its functions allowed you to freely drag elements across the web page, resize them, etc.
Others wrote that GoDaddy was much faster during work. It had a simple and intuitive operating principle, but this is partly because it has fewer settings in its arsenal.
As a result, we can say that Wix is easier to use because even if GoDaddy is distinguished by its efficiency, this is only compensation for a small number of possible functions.
If we talk about Wix, then in his arsenal he has more than 500 templates, which are divided into subcategories. They are available for preview so you can choose the one you like best.
When you start the work itself, you will be able to drag objects across the entire “canvas”, which has the principle of working with PowerPoint. Just hold down the object, drag it with the mouse and you’re done.
GoDaddy is different in his design as he works with artificial design intelligence. It may seem too difficult for you, but in reality, it simply means that the web builder will simply create a site for you based on your answers to the questions this service will ask you.
As a result, the Wix design has a lot more possibilities than GoDaddy, and using it you can create a more unique website. GoDaddy is used for fast and efficient results and Wix for control and more complete editing.